We enable all children to engage fully in all aspects of school life. To do this, we:
- Ensure that all children with SEN are fully included in all activities of the school in order to promote the highest levels of achievement, for example; ensuring that children with language delay are supported with visual aids and prompts.
- Ensure that all pupils have access to the school curriculum and all school activities, for example; additional adult support to model and support learning.
- Ensure every child has the entitlement to a sense of achievement through celebrating progress with parents, for example; class charts, awards, messages home, school newsletters and assemblies.
- When planning activities such as visits and trips, SEN children are considered to ensure they can fully participate, for example; staff will visit venues and complete the relevant risk assessments.
- We seek advice, change resources/equipment and access training.