We continuously ensure the provision has a positive impact on the outcomes for all of our children/young people. We do this in a variety of ways, including:
- Robust evaluation of policy and practice
- Performance Development
- Regular meetings with the Senior Leadership Team to monitor the SEN provision within the school.
- Termly reviews of data and student progress, scrutinies of student’s work, lesson observations and learning walks to assess impact.
- Monitoring of small group intervention and analysis of the impact.
- Discussions with parents and parental feedback form an important way of identifying the effectiveness of the SEN provision.
- Provision Maps cost out the provision a student received and its effectiveness.
- Network meetings allow the SENCO to discuss provision with other professionals and reflect on practice.